Ms. Judy Craig(609) 538-9800 x: email@example.com
Posted: February 27, 2020:
The District has implemented enhanced daily cleaning and sanitizing at all of our schools. While hand washing with soap and water is always preferred to the use of sanitizers, please remind students to use the school-provided sanitizers when hand washing is not available.
The following precautions are recommended for preventing the flu and other viruses including but not limited to the Coronavirus:
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or into your sleeve, not your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth/Hand-shaking and physical contact should be minimized in schools.
- Wash hands often, with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds, especially after coughing or sneezing.
- Keep your children home when they are sick.
- Children and staff should not return to school unless they have been fever-free without medication for 24 hours.
- Avoid people who are sick
- Get a flu shot – it’s not too late to be protected
Health Office Forms
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched surfaces and objects.