Food Services

    School Menus are updated monthly for elementary schools and
    every four weeks for Fisher Middle School, O'Brien Academy and Ewing High School.
    For more information please contact:
    (609)538-9800 x7106
    Alyssa Pernice (Food Service Director)
    Ext. 7106
    Ruth Savage (Bookkeeper/Secretary)
    Ext. 7106
    The Food Service Office is located at:
    220 Ewingville Rd.
    Ewing, NJ  08638
    Hours: 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. or by appointment
    You may now complete your application totally on-line and receive your determination immediately.
    See the Free & Reduced Price Meals Tab for the link. 
    Funds remaining on account at the end of the school year will stay on the student's account, even if the student is moving to another school within the district.  Parents/Guardians with students leaving the district may request to have the money refunded or transferred to another student by calling
    the Food Service Office at the number listed above.


    The student meal account system is not intended to be a credit system, however, elementary and FMS students will be permitted to charge if they do not have a lunch or lunch money.

    ********Please note the district charge parameters - If a student reaches a negative balance of -$7.00 or higher, however,he/she will still be able to charge a meal, but will not be able to select the entree of their choice. 
    The entree will be determined by Food Service.This applies to all students whether they pay full price,
    reduced price or free meals. *******
    Students may still use their accounts.  At any  time funds may be added to a student's account, transferred between students ( call Food Service at 609-538-9800 x7106) or students may pay cash.
    Please be sure to monitor your child's account carefully in June.  All negative account balances are to be repaid before the last day of school.  Negative balance emails and/or letters are sent home frequently.

    Charging is not permitted at Ewing High School and there is no charging of snacks at any school. Students must have enough money on account or in cash to purchase a meal, snacks or beverages.


    PLEASE NOTE:  money may be transferred between siblings to cover a negative balance by calling the Food Service Department at 609-538-9800 x7106.

    Deposit money on your child's account online at www.payschoolscentral.com. (This replaces payforit.net - same username and password) You will need to have your student(s) ID number(s) and a credit card &/or checking account number to register.
     IF YOU ARE USING AUTO-REPLENISH:  At the beginning of each school year it must be restarted.  This may require an initial manual deposit.  Your student's account balances must be above the auto-replenish amount to begin.  Please call or email Food Service if you have any questions.
    Looking for a part-time position?
    Food Service is seeking Cafeteria Substitutes to work in various schools throughout the district.  
    Substitute positions are on-call and generally 3.5 hours per day when called.
    If you are interested, please visit the Human Resources section on the Home page
    of this website.  All applications are submitted on-line.  You may wish to follow-up by calling the Food Service Department
    at the number listed above after completion of a substitute application.



    The U.S Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)




    USDA is an equal opportunity provider.