As members of the Fisher Family, we expect all stakeholders, including students, staff, families, and community, to be responsible and accountable for the academic, social, emotional, and physical development of the unique middle level learner.
This will be accomplished by creating a culture that includes:
- educators who value working with this age group and are prepared to do so.
- a challenging and relevant curriculum.
- students and teachers who are engaged in active learning.
- multiple learning and teaching approaches that respond to our diversity.
- high expectations for every member of the Fisher Family.
- an inviting, supportive, and safe environment.
- school, family, and community partnerships.
- multifaceted counseling and support services that foster health, wellness, and safety.
- respect and acceptance of the diversity through positive interactions by all members of the Fisher family.
(Adapted in part from the This We Believe by the National Middle School Association)