Senior Only College Course
Qualified Ewing High School seniors are afforded a unique and remarkable opportunity to take college courses at several area local colleges/universities. Princeton University, The College of New Jersey, and Rider University offer courses on campus. Mercer County Community College offers course options both on campus and online. Eligible students may take up to two college courses per semester during their senior year. College courses will be given AP level weighting.
- Students may not have had an OSS or level 3 or 4 disciplinary infraction during the preceding semester.
- Students may not have received an NCA, for any class, during the preceding semester.
- Students must have earned at least 100 credits by the end of Junior year and met proficiency requirements on state assessments that satisfy graduation requirements.
- Additionally students must meet the dual enrollment GPA requirements set by the college or university they plan to attend:
- Rider, TCNJ & Princeton: GPA of 3.50
- MCCC: GPA of 3.00
- Additionally each college or university may have additional requirements such submission of standardized test scores or placement tests to qualify for certain courses. Counselor will review criteria and application process with eligible students.