Credit Loss Due to Attendance (NCA):
- School hours are 7:45am to 2:30pm. Attendance is taken during every block.
- Each student will be permitted a total of 8 absences per course per semester without penalty.
- Late: Any student over 15 minutes late to class will be recorded as late for attendance. This late shall be counted as an unexcused absence towards the maximum 8 allowed in class.
- Tardy: For each time a student arrives to class 15 minutes or less he/she shall be recorded as tardy for attendance. On the 3rd tardy (to each individual class) and each additional tardy, the student will:
- Have one grade point taken from their final grade for that class.
- Receive one day unexcused absence (which will count towards the maximum of 8 unexcused absences allowed) for every 3 tardies to a class.
- Be cited as a 2nd Level discipline infraction per the Conduct & Discipline policy and referred to their Dean for discipline (Saturday detention).