Ewing Athletic Department: Football Event Spectator and Entrance Policies and Expectations
To expedite ticket sales and event entry, we now have two ticket tables/entrance gates.
Ticketing and game entry takes place in two locations-at the gate on the south side of EHS (next to the former Parkway Pizza) and the traditional north side gate near the large gymnasium entrance. A limited number of disabled parking spots will be available past the gym at the north entrance.
Please note the following:
All attendees must go through security/metal detector scanning upon admission.
The screening will be done by representatives from Tri-Shield Security and Protection.
All students must have a school ID to enter the event.
Only students from participating schools will be allowed entry.
Any students from other schools will be denied admission.
Gates Open 1 hour before kickoff:
Please plan to arrive early if possible. It presents a challenge to our admission process if all attendees arrive at kickoff.
· Adult: $3.00 and Student/Senior Citizens: $2.00.
· No bags should be brought into the athletic complex.
· All bags/attendees are subject to search.
· No pets/animals are permitted on school property. No bicycles are allowed at the event.
· Smoking, including vaping, is unlawful and strictly prohibited.
· Children below high school age must be accompanied by their parent/guardian.
· An adult may not be “accompanied” by several students who are not their children.
· Any individual who exits may not be permitted to come back into the game.
· Game tickets are sold through the conclusion of the 3rd quarter. No individuals will be allowed admission into the complex after the 3rd quarter.
· Porta-Johns are available at the event/Indoor bathrooms are also available.
· Refreshments will be available at our Snack Shack.
The football game will also be live-streamed and the link will be on our website and Twitter feed: